– (wild yam root) anti-inflammatory helping relieve intestinal and urinary tract inflammation Soothes spasm or muscle cramps (menstrual and hormonal stomach conditions) and relaxes muscles and nerves. Also relieves IBS.
– is good for the kidneys and bladder, skin, hair, blood and breaks don certain calcium deposits.
– (wormwood, German chamomile, black walnut and clove) Cleanse the colon of parasites. Possible signs of Parasitic Infestation are: stomach pain, constipation, joint or muscle pain (inflammation), infections i.e. bladder, vagina, lungs etc, food and environmental allergies, itching, eczema, hives swelling, rashes, anaemia, fatigue, drowsiness.
– will cleanse the liver and intestine of mucous congestion, combats cholesterol, clears harmful bacteria and parasites, gets rid of worms, works as a great antiseptic and yeast infections.
– works as an anti-inflammatory, good to clear congestion, supports the liver, helps headaches and is good for circulation and gas.